Moving your WordPress site from HostGator? We can help.

So… HostGator has been slow and unresponsive. Your site goes down every other day. Live chat support just isn’t what it used to be. You’ve finally decided to jump ship but you have no idea how to move out.

Let us help you move your site from an unreliable host today.

Get started today!

Our WordPress migration rates start at $45 per site. We don’t charge a flat fee for this service because each WordPress site is different and some sites may require much more time and attention than others.

Scroll down this page and fill up the form to get a free, no obligation quote!

What to expect:

  • 24-hour turnaround time
  • Secure site migration handled by experts
  • Friendly support available via Skype/email
  • Seamless migration process
  • No broken links
  • Posts, pages, images and all content will remain intact
  • 100% no downtime – unless your HostGator server goes down 🙂
Over

Webites Migrated
(since 2012)
Over

Satisfied Clients
(since 2012)
Over

Years of Experience
Working with WordPress

Get a Free Quote

Every WordPress site is different. Let us know more about your migration needs and we’ll let you know exactly how much it would cost.

Name

Email

Your Message

Frequently Asked Questions

What info will you need from me?
We will need access to your cPanel account and WordPress admin area. We strongly recommend that you change your password after migration.
Will you provide support after the migration?
Things will work just as they did before the transfer. In the rare case that something goes wrong, we can provide free support for 3 days.
Do you require downpayments?
Yes. We require all clients to pay 75% upfront and the remaining 25% after migration.
What payment methods do you accept?
We can accept payments via PayPal or credit card.